With at least three years’ in recruitment or consultative sales, you’ll already be a self-starter and bring an extensive network. This will ensure you can successfully develop accounts and secure new opportunities across the region.
With strong interpersonal skills, logical and target driven person can be successful in our organization.
Qualifications and Key Competencies
- 3+ years of professional working experience in recruiting, sales, or industry experience
- Successful track record in consistently achieving targets
- Proven ability to establish and grow client relationships
- Strong business acumen
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Business level English
- Bachelor's degree or higher
Conditions, Compensation and Benefits
- Permanent (full-time) position
- Holidays: Sat. Sun. national holidays
- Competitive salary package
- Social insurance